I know most of the people my age nagawa na ‘to eh! Regardless if alta ka or maralita. Charot! Hahaha. ‘yung may mga paandar kang sagot sa mga Surveys sa Friendster Bulletin and Facebook Notes lalo na ‘pag wala ka naman Multiply account (na eventually naging parang online market slash Divisoria, Baclaran, Quiapo all in one stop shop!)
So here is a sample of that one thing na alam ko na alam mo na na-miss mo din makabasa ng mga bagay-bagay about people na you consider as friends, classmates, colleagues and ‘yung mga tao na kulang na lang hampasin mo ng tubo sa mukha sa sobrang pagkairita at pagkadaot!
Welcome to The Survey via Friendster Bulletin and Facebook Notes!
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Tagged means “I’m interested in knowing what are your 100 truths”. (To do this, go to Notes under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app then click Publish.)
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water. ‘yung ibang tao may paandar pa na H2O dito lalo na sa slum book!
2. Last phone call: Miss Tina. ‘di ko nasagot. 2 hours na naman daw kami nag-break. OA na naman ni Madam! 1 and a half hour lang! Hahaha.
3. Last text message: Nel. We’re talking about whatever it is that’s going on with him, basically with his life, which is totally bulshet!
4. Last song you listened to: Underneath the Waves, Hale. I have just downloaded the song via www.youtube-mp3.org in my office desktop, something which I am not sure if it is allowed but dedma! I feel like listening to the song, regardless if I am really happy with my life – again.
5. Last time you cried: Last week. I’ve reread The Fault in Our Stars after reading the book last month. That book really could shed a thousand tears. I am fucking excited for June, because the movie will be shown na. Augustus Waters and Hazel Grace Lancaster’s love story is a lot way better than that of Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you’ve broken up with: Yes? I think when you’re really young you will. And mahal ko pa sya that time, and ‘di pa ako ready to give my body to someone else just yet.
7. Been cheated on: Yes. No details will be divulged.
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes? Kasi I don’t really kiss with guys na one night stand lang, and this guy was so pushy he kissed me. Eh anong magagawa ko? Ipinanganak akong maganda and voluptuous. Hahaha! Kape!
9. Lost someone special: Yes. But the good thing about it is that I could really easily accept that everything will end, everyone will die. And if it didn’t happen when it happened, it would still happen because it is indeed bound to happen.
10. Been depressed: No. But if you count binge drinking and chain smoking after one hell of a day or a week, I guess so. Mabilis lang talaga ako mag-move on!
11. Been drunk and threw up: Who hasn’t? Unless you were born na walang friends and if meron man, boring ka! It is one of those things that will make you laugh about your youth and remember that you were once so careless to have one too many drinks and will result to you throwing up everywhere and to anyone you bump into during a party. It happened to me so many times. But I can’t really remember when was the last time. I haven’t really got so drunk again, even when I was in Boracay. Dumating pa ‘yung point na from the cab pa lang going to EDSA, sumusuka na ako sa passenger’s seat window, then sumuka din ako sa footbridge sa Cubao, and even the time na sumakay ako ng bus going to Taft sinukahan ko ‘yung crotch ng pants ko. Talk about being so intoxicated.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2014)
15. Made a new friend: Not yet really. Made friends with someone from the past after one incident? Yes.
16. Fallen out of love: Yes. These things happen.
17. Laughed until you cried: Oo!!! With my friends, this is always possible. Lalo na ‘pag binabalikan namin mga paandar namin sa buhay before.
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes. Marami sila, actually. I always learn from every single person I meet and every single thing that happens.
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes! Pero, I guess nag-mature na naman ako somehow. I now tend to not really care eh.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: You are nobody until you’re talked about!
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend’s list: M2M! If you know what I mean. *evil green*
22.How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: mga more than half?! 98%
23. How many kids do you want: WTF!
24. Do you have any pets? I don’t like!!!
25. Do you want to change your name: Yes! I want na Mobs na lang! Haha!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: my good friends, Mandi and Yvette took me to watch that Kim Chiu-Xian Lim movie from last year, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo?. They even surprised me with a gift they bought from Blue Magic na inabot ng crush ko!
27. What time did you wake up? 7 fucking AM!
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? I basically just check my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail and office e-mail, and the latest showbiz news via www.fashionpulis.com!
29. Name something you cannot wait for? April. My one and only summer ganap (as of the moment). It will be in Caramoan and CamSur with friends from my previous employer!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Physically? It has really been a long time. We do videochat once in a while, pero we talk every night through Viber. I miss her terribly!
32. What are you listening to right now? People talking and keyboards clicking and music playing.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes! Someone from the last team I’ve been with in my previous employer.
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? I cannot tell. Well, wala naman talaga!
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook!
36.Whats your real name: Robert Reimond Vallejo Dohello
37. Nicknames: Mobs, Robin and Mobita.
38. Relationship Status: Single! As always.
39. Zodiac sign: Leo
40. Male or female: Unicorn
41. Elementary School: Timoteo Paez Elementary School
42. High School: Pasay City Science High School. Akalain mo ‘yun?!
43. College: The Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Manila. Something that I both despise and really proud of. i despise it for some people generalize na mahihirap lang ang tao sa PUP. ‘di naman sa mayaman kami, ‘ni wala nga kaming kaya at all ‘no, pero talagang dun lang ako nakakilala ng mga taong sobrang galing makisama regardless if may farm family nila either sa Bulacan, Batangas or somewhere in Rizal.
44. Hair color: Black
45. Long or short: Short. Bet ‘nyo longherada ‘ko?!
46. Height: 5’2″! Gasul levels ‘di ba?
47. Do you have a crush on someone: Wala. Puro bobo eh!
48: What do you like about yourself: Wisdom!
49. Piercings: None, yet!
50: Tattoos: Planning to…
51. Righty or lefty: Right when I write, left when I am pleasuring myself! HAHAHAHA!
52. First surgery: Tuli! Nakakahulas ‘di ba?!
53. First piercing: Wala nga ‘di ba?!
54. First best friend: Armand, tegs na s’ya.
55. First sport you joined: Ten-twenty and Chinese garter! Baklang kalye levels!
56. First vacation: “yung real vacation – Nagsasa Cove, Zambales!
57. First pair of trainers: What are you talking about?
58. Eating: Tinga!
59. Drinking: Caffe Latte from the vendo machine!
60. I’m about to: do much about nothing.
61. Listening to: my phone call with my BFF, Hazel.
62. Waiting for: Miracle!
63. I’m feeling: Sleepy…
64. Want kids? Wanted, yes.
65. Get married? It has been something.
66. Career: Human Resources. But I really wanted to do something very different from this. It has been kind of stressful lately. Though I really love what I am doing and it has been my passion for 3 years now, give or take, sometimes it becomes so nakakapagod not in a good way.
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes, they are the window to one’s soul.
68. Hugs or kiss: Hugs! Lalo na ‘yung mga hug from the back that you feel the warmth of the other person.
69. Shorter or taller: OR.
70. Older or Younger: Older. I really need to learn from the people older than me because I probably won’t be able to get any from people my age.
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous. I have always been a fan of spontaneity!
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms! I want to feel safe, and vulnerable at times as well.
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive. I am already loud enough, eh. I would want to be with someone who would listen intently to my rants for all the world to hear.
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship. I do not want the hooking up thingy. I have already done this before so it is pointless to be in another.
75. Kissed a stranger: Definitely. During my heydays. Maka-heydays naman ako ‘di ba?!
76. Drank hard liquor: Younger years. ‘di ko pa masyadong afford mag-beer all you can. But now, Red Horse! Baklang may sipa lang ‘di ba?
77. Lost glasses/contacts: I haven’t had anything for my eyes yet. Sunglasses could be, lots of it during summer out-of-towns.
78. Sex on first date: Did! Past tense. Hihihi!
79. Broken someone’s heart: Never! It has always been me who breaks my own heart, always.
80. Been arrested: Something I never planned to! Tangina naman!
81. Turned someone down: Yes, because we really are better off as friends.
82. Cried when someone died: Yes. But the time came that I cry really because of the feeling that I will never be able to tell them how much I love and care for them anymore. Acceptance has always been one virtue I will never let go, that sometimes I could already consider it as a vice.
83. Fallen for a friend: Yes. But it has always been something that we both agree not to pursue any further.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: ALWAYS!
85. Love at first sight: No! I am a firm believer of walking the relationship through knowing one another more.
86. Heaven: It is just a metaphor!
87. Santa Claus: Never. ‘di naman ata ako napaniwala sa katarantaduhang ‘yan!
88. Kiss on the first date: Depends. Kung after ko isubo lahat lahat parang ‘di ata. HAHAHA!
89. Angels: Another metaphor.
90. God: Yes. I always believe that there is someone who guides us and protects us from all the things that might eventually hurt us.
91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: HAHAHAHAHAHA!
92. Did you sing today? Always.
93. Ever cheated on somebody? Technically.
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? 16, High School Life!
95. The moment you would choose to relive? High School, there I met the best people in my life who are still in it.
96. Are you afraid of falling in love? No. It is beautiful to fall in love, it has always been so beautiful to find the one you feel you really love and loves you back!
97. When was the last time you lied? I can’t remember. I am an open book kasi so I tell the truth most of the time.
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time? Depende sa okasyon!
99. Would you give your life to save someone else’s? Hindi ata. Masaya naman ako sa mga kinakahinatnan ng buhay ko.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths? No.
Oh ‘di ba? ‘yung mga paandar ko na nakakahulas! Oh well, ‘yan ‘yung mga bagay na bentang benta sa mga galawan sa Friendster and Facebook during my younger years.
I hope this blog reaches your hearts and anuses!